In this section
Eastern Region Infrastructure Network
The unique value of ERIN is that it brings together VCS specialist and generalist networks in order to share expertise, foster partnership work and promote good practice in the field of support and development services.
ERIN currently has 19 organisations on its membership list. All ERIN members are have infrastructure support as a primary part of their work, mainly those organisations from:
- Third sector organisations or networks
- Regional in scope i.e. working in two or more sub-regions
Generalist support services are represented by Community & Voluntary Forum Eastern Region (COVER) and regional and sub-regional consortia of voluntary and community sector support organisations are represented through ERIN.
Other ERIN members contribute in-depth knowledge and expertise of their own specialism. Examples of areas of specialism currently represented: Advice, Arts, BME, Children and young people, Disability, Faith, Health and social care, Housing, Information Communications and Technology (ICT), Rural, Older people, Social Enterprise.
In addition, ERINâs membership has set up a number of thematic clusters or partnerships which provide networking, information exchange and development support opportunities within the theme to member organisations. The five ERIN clusters are:
- Advice Alliance East
- The Health and Social Care cluster
- Eastern Region Information Cluster (ERIC)
- Children Matter East
- The VCS Equalities Group (VEG)
ERIN Key objectives
- To provide a voice for its membership in particular and the sector in general
- To provide a means of sharing research & best practice
- To provide networking & communication opportunities
- Act as a knowledge management centre for data collection & analysis